Do you have what it takes?
A Keeper of the Maine Outdoors is aware of what it takes to keep Maine safe and beautiful. While the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife does an incredible job working to maintain many of our natural resources, there are things you can do on your own to help. We challenge all Mainers to be Keepers of the Maine Outdoors. It’s not as hard as you think.
- Have a love for nature and being outside
- Put safety first when planning an excursion
- Be prepared and knowledgeable about your outdoor activities
- Love learning about Maine and the people who take care of it
- Appreciate and respect Maine laws enforced by game wardens & biologists